Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time for a Patriotic Blog Hop?

Starting on the Sat. , the 4th of July The Scrapbook News and Review will be hosting the "Oh Say can you see 4th of July Blog Hop". This is going to be a huge hop with over 90 Blogs involved!!! there will be prizes, Blog Candy, techniques and tutorials , even a Cuttlebug and the new embossing folders released at CHA summer releases given by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!

Hope you'll come by and join the fun, you can start the blog hop here at SNR blog . The blog hop will last til 10 PM CST Sunday July 5th, this will give everyone time to get thru all the blogs and participate in the fun!

So get yourselfs ready to hop, hop, hop!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Nicky...I didn't realize you had a blog - I LOVE it!! Mine has been so neglected -both my scrapping AND cooking blog. Maybe tonight I'll catch up. :)

    ReplyDelete