Friday, June 19, 2009

Sugar Nellies Bloghop

I just love everything Sugar, especially if its Sugar Nellie rubberstamps!
It's the season for bloghops! And there is a great bloghop happening at Sugar Nellies Blog this is where you'll start on a wonderful adventure. This is to launch their latest line of rubberstamps by Diane Duda available at Funky Kits. This was a very fun bloghop! I can't even tell you how many blogs are involved, but, I can tell you, you will see soooooo many great ideas to use these stamps on!!! It will definitely get your creative juices going!
I am now waiting very impatiently for my stamps to arrive!!!! I'm not really good at patience...I'll probably mug my mailman daily to see if he's holding out on me....lol
Go and enjoy the bloghop, I know I did!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment