Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fire Hydrant chipboard book

I used alot of different type stickers and cutouts from Paper Pups Cartridge
I even put his little twig he found outside that amused him for a very long time
Here he is talking to us....
This is Petey with MooMoo our pet pitbull, they're best friends and are caught cuddling on and off all day. The morning starts with Petey running to give MooMoo kisses and chew on her ears for a bit.
This is Petey with my youngest son

I made this to put some of my new puppies baby pics in. His name is Petey , my husband bought him for me for Christmas.He was supposed to be a teacup, but, he's not! But, he does have alot of personality and wins over people who hate small dogs!!! He's brought alot of laughs and love to our family and I don't know how we could have gotten along without him.
I cut the hydrant out of chipboard and used the PaperPups Cart in Design Studio so I could resize it easily. I bound it with my ever faithful Bind it All. I'll try to be more astute at what I used on my project in the future as I never thought I'd have a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment