Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doodlecharms Mini Photo Album

I made this Mini Album using the Doodlecharms Cartridge.
I cut out alot of little shapes to use on all the different pages
I did alot of doodling with Markers, added some small cut out flowers with Stickle Centers

I outlined some of the cutout pieces with a marker to make it stand out a bit, since I used alot of patterned papers. Added some ribbon here and there.
I used a bit of Wired Ribbon and scrunched it up to make a bit of texture.

This little album was alot of fun to make , I got to try alot of different things, some I liked , some I did'nt but, thats how you learn....lol

1 comment:

  1. Omg..that is so stinkin cute! I love the page with the wired ribbon. Great idea..in fact, you may jus be seeing that very soon!

    ReplyDelete