Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bildy Challenge



Ok, Sheri and Mindy convinced me to join this challenge over on the Bildy Blog. The challenge was to use one of there cute stamps and the colors pink, chocolate and turquoise.
You can't really see the glittery look in my pictures but, she is a blingy baby I used my Atyou Spica (clear) pen! This stamp is called Tossa's birthday. These stamps are available at www.stampingscrapping.com .
The top picture is a picture of the inside of the card (which is the 2nd pic)
I colored her with my Copics (E01, YR14, E08, Y35, E25, G03, G09, R85, RV23, RV14, Y28, W3) , Atyou spica (clear one), ribbon, prismas, some ribbon and I pop dotted the actual image.


The funny part of this is made 2 cards before I realized I had to use certain colors!!!
Oh well, like the little engine that could I got it done...
for some reason it keeps cutting off the top of my card...

4 comments:

  1. Nicky, you nailed this! I Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicky...worth the wait!
    Thanks for the update~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Bildy Blog. Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!!! I love all the sparkle you added to her and the different strips of embossed paper. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete